(a) Applicant organization must be a non-profit tax-exempt organization pursuant to IRS section 501c.3.
(b) Applicant organization must meet the Circle’s mission.
(c) The following are excluded from consideration:
- Projects or programs that promote a particular religious or political ideology.
- Endowment or capital projects and campaigns.
- Dinner galas, advertising, and other special fundraising events.
- General operating expenses of an organization.
- Intermediary funding agencies.
(d) Exceptions may be made by the Board of Directors at its discretion.
In addition to completing the financial information requested, please e-mail your organization’s most recent completed financial statement and the current annual budget, which also reflects year-to-date income and expenses, to email@example.com if you are sending your application electronically. Otherwise, attach them with the hard copy of your application you turn in to a board member.